I charge per design not per hour , with a £50 minimum. Typically, if I have a drawing, a size and a location I can give you a time estimate at the consultation appointment. An estimate dictates a cost/time-range based on the amount of time I expect your tattoo to take.
Please contact us to set up a consultation appointment. Quotes cannot be given over the phone or email.
Deposit required- £50
Please be on time for your appointment.
(not 30 minutes early, not 20 minutes late)
- Everybody's time is valuable, and I keep a tight schedule. (If you are going to be more than 10 minutes late, due to traffic, parking, etc....please call and leave a message)
- 24 hours notice on reschedules or cancellations please, or lose your deposit.
- No Alcohol before getting tattooed. Please let me know if you have health problems
- I reserve the right to refuse to tattoo mean, nasty, rude people, people with bad attitudes or anyone who is or appears to be intoxicated.
- How old do you have to be to get tattooed? It is illegal to tattoo anyone under the age of 18 .Proof of age will be required- Passport, Photo Driving Licence or Student Photo ID Card
- Can my parent sign for me? No. All tattoo clients must be over the age of 18
- Can I get tattooed while pregnant or breast -feeding? No. Getting tattooed while pregnant or breast-feeding can negatively impact both your health and that of your baby.
- Should I eat before I get tattooed?
YES. It is ideal to eat within two hours of being tattooed. Having stable blood sugar bolsters your immune system and helps the body deal with the fluctuation of endorphins, which are emitted during the tattoo process.
-What can I do to prepare for my tattoo? Please bathe/shower , eat a good meal within 2 hours of your tattoo appt. No alcohol 8 hours before your tattoo. Avoid caffeine and energy drinks the day of your tattoo.
Happy, healthy people heal better. Getting tattooed when you are sick, post or pre-surgery or extraordinarily stressed out is not ideal. Furthermore, people with compromised immune systems (e.g. diabetes, Hepatitis, HIV) typically take longer to heal, and I require a doctors authorization.
-Can I bring in my own drawing? YES. I encourage you to bring in your own artwork or references and ideas to use, to draw you a custom tattoo! The more the better. I may need to rework personal drawings based on the drawing's "tattooability".
Artwork is unveiled on the day of the appointment, based on information, examples, and tracings gathered at the time of the consultation. If I feel a preliminary showing is necessary, I'll call you to come in earlier. But usually artwork is shown at time of your tattoo appointment. I will generally have more than one version of your art to choose from.
I take pride in producing tattoos that meet both the client's needs as well as addressing design issues that are necessary for a tattoo to last, and look good, over the course of a lifetime.
Any minor requested changes to the design, will be done on the day of the appointment. Extensive reworks may require a reschedule. Artwork is done in the days leading up to, if not the day before the appointment. Your deposit will be applied to the cost of the tattoo. If you choose not to be tattooed, the deposit is considered a drawing fee/ appointment retainer fee, and is nonrefundable.
THANK YOU SOLID INK
T-Shirts now available : £10